Pokedermy Forums!
Welcome to Pokedermy Forums! It is free to Register and you can add to the Conversation too! Feel free to talk about Certain Challenges you may be doing or might do and Ask Questions about Games or certain things like that!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pokedermy Forums!
Welcome to Pokedermy Forums! It is free to Register and you can add to the Conversation too! Feel free to talk about Certain Challenges you may be doing or might do and Ask Questions about Games or certain things like that!
Pokedermy Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Gold "Old School" Play-Through

Go down

Pokemon Gold "Old School" Play-Through Empty Pokemon Gold "Old School" Play-Through

Post by pokedermy Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:42 pm

Yes I know I have a lot already on my plate as it is, but I've always wanted to do a "Play-Through" like I used to do on the Boards before my You-Tube channel, this one will try to "Guide" you through the Game, much the same as I plan to do with my Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon Walk-Through, so this is like a "Test Walk-Through" I'll try to provide as much information as I can!

[Just A Quick Note: This series might take me quite awhile to complete!]

pokedermy
Admin

http://pokedermy.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Gold "Old School" Play-Through Empty Re: Pokemon Gold "Old School" Play-Through

Post by pokedermy Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:54 pm

Pokémon Gold Walk-Through Part 1: The Start of the Game!
So once you've loaded the Start menu of the game you have two options [assuming you haven't played Pokémon Gold before] either New Game or Option. I recommend you choose Option, and change the Text speed to fast, feel free to change anything else to your liking as well.

Once you've done that Click New Game! Once you've started the New Game your Character [sadly in this game you can only be a Boy they changed that in Crystal Onwards however!] will ask you what time it is. Once you've put in the Time of day, Professor Oak Will appear and discuss what the World of Pokémon Is. Next he will ask you for your Name, for the sake of this Walk-Through [and most Play-Throughs I do in General] I have chosen Dermy as my Character's Name.

After some more talk you will be transported to your Room. Don't bother to look in the PC there is no Potion in it on this Game. Next Head Downstairs. Your mom will talk to you for a bit, asking you What Day of the Week it is and then eventually give you your Poke-Gear this has a phone and let me warn you, getting phone numbers is really annoying they always call you! Then it's time to go outside to Professor Elms Research Lab

pokedermy
Admin

http://pokedermy.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down