Pokedermy Forums!
Welcome to Pokedermy Forums! It is free to Register and you can add to the Conversation too! Feel free to talk about Certain Challenges you may be doing or might do and Ask Questions about Games or certain things like that!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pokedermy Forums!
Welcome to Pokedermy Forums! It is free to Register and you can add to the Conversation too! Feel free to talk about Certain Challenges you may be doing or might do and Ask Questions about Games or certain things like that!
Pokedermy Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon Coming Soon!

Go down

Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon Coming Soon! Empty Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon Coming Soon!

Post by pokedermy Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:41 am

Hey guys, I know I haven't been posting nearly enough "Updates" and such and I'm sorry about that [Making videos is fun but I still want this to be a resource too not just a blog about me and my You-Tube Wink ]

So it's been announced [a long time ago now, so I'm sure most fans would already know about it] but I'll post about it here anyway for those that don't know! Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon is coming soon, although if your in Japan it's already out.

Japan-- September 17th, 2015

USA/Canada-- November 20th, 2015

Europe/Australia- Early 2016

I don't know exactly if I will be playing through the game but if I'm not busy with other stuff I can sure at least try to Smile

If I learn anything else I'll keep you updated!

pokedermy
Admin

http://pokedermy.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down